What is it and do I want one?
A cryo sleeve knee framework (otherwise called a knee ice machine or inactive cold pressure treatment unit) comprises of three essential parts:
* The cooler – which you load up with ice and water
* The sleeve – a sack which you fold over your knee
* The cylinder – gives the water stream between the cooler and the sleeve
Typically, a specialist will request that you get one of these units preceding forthcoming knee medical procedure on the grounds that following the activity you will undoubtedly encounter torment and expanding which can be feeling significantly better by cool pressure treatment. They are likewise suggested for patients going through physiotherapy for other (non-careful) knee-related issues on the grounds that serious physiotherapy meetings can at times leave you feeling as though you had recently gone through a medical procedure. The primary reason for this framework is to give pressure and ice treatment, which will free some from the aggravation and enlarging.
This article will zero in on the Aircast Cryo Sleeve Knee Framework since it is quite possibly of the most well known brand out there, which makes it simpler to find new parts and data on them.
Various kinds of AirCast Cryo Sleeve Knee Frameworks?
There are two primary sorts:
* The gravity-based framework – This is the cheaper form where water moves through the sleeve by raising and bringing down the cooler. Development of the cooler likewise influences the pressure of the sleeve. The higher you raise the sleeve, the more strain (pressure) you will feel.
* The IC siphon framework (or “AutoChill” framework) – This framework is somewhat more costly than the gravity framework since it accompanies a little electric siphon which gives programmed persistent virus water stream and furthermore gives discontinuous throbbing tension. Some say that these two extra elements take into consideration less enlarging and quicker recuperation times.
The two frameworks are cryoniq repair accessible in three grown-up sizes. To figure out what size you really want, measure the boundary of your thigh approx. 6 creeps over the focal point of the knee cap, then, at that point, allude to the accompanying:
Little – 10 to 19 inches (or 25 to 48 centimeters)
Medium – 18 to 23 inches (46 to 58 centimeters)
Enormous – 20 to 31 inches (51 to 79 centimeters)
How would we utilize an AirCast Cryo Sleeve Knee Framework?
The framework is easy to utilize. Here are bit by bit guidelines on the most proficient method to set it up and utilize it:
1. Begin by preparing the cooler.
a. Append the blue cylinder to the cooler.
b. Top the cooler with cold water off to the sign line.
c. Add ice.
d. Put the protection circle on top of the water/ice.
e. Put the top on top and secure it. Ensure guaranteeing no water leakage is tight.
f. Stand by five to ten minutes to ensure the water is sufficiently cold.